It’s a Sunday, I hope yours is going well. so earlier this month, SEYI nominated me for the mystery blogger Award. My month has been as hectic as ever but i still have to do it.
- Put the award logo/image on your blog
- List the rules.
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well.
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself
- You have to nominate 10 – 20 people
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog
- Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question (specify)
- Share a link to your best post(s)
I would like to say a big thank you to seyi for this, she one real blogger trust me.
Engima of okotoengima.wordpress.com. created the award.
3 things about me:
- I take tea A lot like a minimum of 6 times in a day.
- I tear up when i laugh.
- i don’t like flashy colors.
I have Nominated..
- what’s your most challenging part of Blogging?
- why should you do a giveaway as a blogger?
- what’s the sickest comment you ever had on your blog?
- where do you think your blogging career will be in the 5 years?
- weird or funny question, Would you scrap your blog for 100 thousand naira
Now my answer to Seyi’s questions.
- When did you start blogging?I started blogging in 2015, became serious about it in 2016
- How do you find inspiration for posts?: I am quite attentive and observant, anything inspires me really.
- Why did you start blogging?: I was depressed. I had a lot to say and writing was the best way to get it off my chest and keep me busy
- Whats your full name?: Barakah Bashir Suleiman.
- Funny question: skirt or trouser??: I don’t like both, but if I have to choose then skirts
I really can’t remember my post ooo but
- DOMESTIC VIOLENCE.
- How i got my 10k followers without a camera
- 70 random facts about me
- THE WHY ARE YOU SKINNY QUESTION
- SHOULD YOUR TRIBAL MARK ACCEPT YOUR SELF ESTEEM?
2 thoughts on “MYSTERY BLOGGER AWARD…”
Lol and I thought it was weird when I tear up when laughing. Sometimes I laugh so hard I tear up and start rolling on the floor. Still trying to get into the tea routine. I prefer chocolate with milk really. Do you have any favorite type of tea?
Hi Dammy.. so sorry it took me this long. Hope you can see why from the look of the blog. lol.. And the tummy aches that comes with the laughter. I love flavored tea. Most especially Vanilla. But I am big on cardamon. thank you for always stopping by..Kizzez