A lot of times we don’t get to enjoy Eid because we overstress ourselves, we tend to forget it’s all about the moment, the love shared between loved one, friends and family. No doubts the sharing spirit is high but you don’t necessarily have to sweat it. You can also look good and serve really nice desserts, For cakes keep it simple but pay attention to details, People can actually eat a simple cake and contact you afterwards over and over for one more bite,Hi bkay readers, My name is Halima, I am the CEO of halliecakes1 and I am going to be sharing with you, my simple Eid cake recipe…. so here we go:
baking powder- 3 teaspoon
Vanilla extract -1 teaspoon.
- Measure all your Ingredients and set aside
- Mix all your dry Ingredients together in one bowl.
- Cream the butter and sugar to be very fluffy
- Beat your egg then add a little quantity of it to your batter, Mix together and then Pour some amount of flour and then Mix again, continue to substitute until the whole of your flour and egg is finished. Ensure that you start with your egg and finish with your egg
- Add your flavor and your milk (this should be mixed with a little amount of water)
- Oil your pan and dust with flour for easy removal.
- pour your batter into a pan.
- Bake at 350 degree
The end product should look like this:
Note: For this quantity, you will need an 8 inches cake pan.
Easy right? What makes a cake delicious is the ability to pay attention to details, It might be a simple Vanilla cake but when it is fluffy and Moist, You will love it, Since it’s Eid, You can serve with a cocktail or any drink of your choice.
And that’s my simple Eid cake recipe, Feel free to chat me up in the comment section if you have any question related to this type of cake or any other type, You can also Follow me On Instagram @halliecakes1. Do have an Amazing Eid.