Summer is here, Dehydration is real, tanning be like Helllo. Your skin literally burn the moment you step out, The extreme temperature can cause havoc to your skin, Most times you just turn 2 colour without notification. For me my face just becomes someone else’s face and i find myself saying in front of the mirror: “This is not my real face ooo”. lol. don’t laugh. You guys should know by now that i am team natural, I feel safe and less worried with homemades. So today i am going to be sharing with you guys a 10 Homemade packs you can use during summer to prevent all the havocs this season comes with skin related.
- Mint and Tumeric Powder: Make a fine paste of mint and add a pinch of tumeric powder. Wash your face with warm water and apply paste. leave for 15-20 mins and then wash off with cold water.
- Banana and Milk: Make a paste of banana and milk, Apply on your skin for 15-20 mins and wash off with cold water
- Tomato Pulp and Honey: Make a Paste of both, Apply for 10 mins and rinse of with cold water.
- Strawberry and Lemon Juice: Blend strawberries and add a tablespoon of Lemon juice, Apply on face for 15-20 mins and rinse of with water.
- Milk, Lemon juice (2tbs) and Honey: Mix Together and apply for few mins and then Rinse off.
- Egg whites and Lemon: Mix together and apply for 15mins and then Rinse off
- Paw paw(papaya) Pulp and Lemon Juice: Make a paste of both, Apply for 5 mins and Rinse off
- Lemon Juice and Honey: Apply for few mins and Rinse off
- Lemon Juice and Aloe Vera: mash the aloe vera leaves and Add a Tbs of lemon juice. Mix them properly and Apply for 10-15mins
- Turmeric Powder, Yogurt and Honey:Make a thick paste by mixing all the three ingredients well. Applyfor 15-20mins and rinse off.
Truth is i go for any depending on the available ingredient, I have tried almost all and i find them Quite easy and Effective. Feel free to try any and let me know of the outcome in the comment section.
And that’s it guys,
I love y’all