Wainar Fulawa is a very popular meal in the Northern part of Nigeria, When you think of Wainar Fulawa, you simply think pancakes without sugar but seasonings. Just like pancakes it’s very easy to make and it’s super yummy as well…
2 small cups of flour
Bell pepper (green and red)
- Chop onion and pepper into a small pan with a spoon of groundnut oil, stir on low heat until a little cooked.
- Add flour, egg, a spoon of melted butter and your cooked onions and pepper into a bowl and mix well until it gives you a pancake like batter.
- Then add your seasonings (dried pepper, curry, salt and maggi) and a pinch of baking powder then mix again.
- Cover with cling film for about a minute or 2
- Get a pan and rub in butter with a paint brush, place on low heat and pour scoop of batter just the way you want it. Then flip after 50-60secs…Continue until your batter is finished and walaaaa, your Wainar Fulawar is ready….
Serve with any drink of your choice…
And that’s it, please feel free to leave your questions in the comment section if you have any and should Incase you replicate this, do not hesitate to tag @thebkaytribe on Instagram